Students must use Illustrator or Photoshop to execute their playing card.
Illustration topics explored:
Patterns, symmetry, line
• 20 rough thumbnail ideas from which 3 rough sketches to be developed and reviewed with instructor and class for selection. Illustrations must include at least three patterns and top to bottom symmetry.
• 1 final sketch tightened up and finalized from approved rough sketch
• Size: actual size of playing card set” must have a full mockup for the final
• Work in CMYK color mode
• Turn in final eps and PDF files saved and named accordingly: YourName_playingcard.filetype (with numbers for versioning: 01, 02, etc)
• Finished illustration must be printed for critique as a mockup.